Saturday, November 7, 2009

Almost Finished

Morning everyone, I have a card that is almost finished. Had the plan to finish this morning and post it but that has just gone out the window. My daughter was heading off with her friend to go to Laser Tag as part of birthday celebrations. The Mum of the friend has just rang and asked for my help as her poor sister who was going to help with transport has woke up with one of those vomiting bugs. So will be a tad busy out in the car. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails