Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Winner of my Thank You Gift

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such wonderful comments. I do really appreciate them all and am enjoying getting to know you all. Thanks also for all the wonderful blog suggestions. I will make a list of them and post them tomorrow so that you can all join in the fun.

So without further ado......the draw.....the names are in.

The hands of my helpful son .......

The name is drawn............


Who can it be.......sorry didn't realise he was showing me the wrong side. This was a real technical name draw. :-)

The winner is Michelle......from My Paper Bliss. Michelle has been very busy organising a card-a-thon weekend which they made cards for the American troops. 1754 cards were made....how impressive is that. Michelle can you email me please with your snail mail details. Thanks. If I don't hear from Michelle by Saturday 24th October I will redraw.

3 comments:

  1. hi mery!

    I just got home and sat down to catch up on some emails..and rcvd your note! thank you merry for letting me know that I am the winner here on your blog!

    Ive enjoyed visiting your blog..i think its lovely..and will always be sure to make a stop here part of my time browsing favorite inspiring blogs..

    hugs and thanks
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww rats...I was hopin for some stickers and flowers!! HEHE! Maybe next time? CONGRATS to Michelle...ENJOY your lovely goodies!! And thanks Merry for being so generous! :)

    ...and Merry you are lucky to get that Copic from a friend for free! Good thing she already had that color!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Michelle! Lucky gal. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails