Saturday, October 17, 2009

I received this lovely award

Morning everyone, no cards from me today as I was too busy food shopping for the family yesterday and do other little jobs. I keep asking them to stop eating but they just won't be in it.

So today I am sharing a lovely award I received from Stacie over at All Things Crafty. I think I was Stacie's second follower after her husband. :-) I have really enjoyed watching Stacie's blog grow as well as her craft supply collection. Also have been watching their house slowly grow in a beautiful area. Thanks so much Stacie and thanks for your lovely comments over here.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award Merry. Well deserved.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....your super sweet! You always leave me such kind comments even on the non-crafty stuff like my house! :) Your a good blogging friend!

    BTW (by the way) which copic do you own?

    Have a great weekend!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate doing "food shopping" but love to go shopping for me, papers, materials, tools, cardboard, ribbons, etc.. and shoes, bags, t-shirts....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Merry, much deserved win...Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails