Saturday, October 3, 2009

Have a Wonderful Day


I know....more crocheted flowers but I am having so much fun with them. :-) I have used pink card for the base card. Ran white paper through my cuttlebug using my new "Victoria" embossing folder. I added three of my pink crocheted flowers to some mint green paper flowers and added split pins for the centre. Finished the card with a Letraset rub-on.
I am just a tad excited this morning (a lot really) I just had my first sale in my etsy store. Smiling. Five pincushions.
Well have a wonderful weekend everyone.

10 comments:

  1. lovin your crochet flowers - big congrats on the etsy sale
    hugs
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow!!! Congrats on the sale!! That is awesome!! I would be on cloud 9!! And you card looks amazing! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful crochet flower card, I think it is the best yet!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning and congratulations on the first of many etsy sales .

    ReplyDelete
  5. love crochet flowers,
    and that cards awesome,
    have a great weekend,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Merry, I just love all your cards. Your blog looks great too. Have a great day!! Gayle (formerly Bits and Bots).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear this card is so so fantastic..hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! love this card, anything to do with homemade/handmade love. Its beautiful! Great banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful,your crocheted flowers look so pretty with that embossing folder!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Merry

    What an elgant card, so simplistic yet so beautiful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails