Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday - Tilda - (Pick Three Challenge)


I have used Denise's 'Pick Three Challenge' over at Stamping Vacation to help me create this card. I started with cream card for the base card. Then I used Stampin Up (green) and Kaisercraft (Be Mine - Besotted) design papers for the background which I stitched around with zigzag stitching. The Tilda image I was given by the wonderful Cathy over at Cathy's Creative Corner. Tilda was fun to colour with my trusty aqua pen, SU inkspots and watercolur pencils. I then cut her out with my circle nestabilities and cut a scalloped edged nestabilities to put behind. Next I cut another circle, inked around the edge and stamped the 'for you' greeting and a leaf. To finish off I punched out three small circles and covered them in Dimensional Magic. I gave this card to my Sister-in- Law for her birthday yesterday.
Here is the list I had to choose from for the 'Pick Three Challenge'. I have highlighted the items I have used. So this makes number three entry.......remember when there are five entries there is a prize up for offer. :-)
1. 5 rectangles of any size
2. Red, caramel and dark brown colors
3. lace
4. anything metal
5. Leaf embellishment
6. Decorative edged scissors
7. Bottle cap
8. 3 circles of any size
9. An image of anything that could be planted ( I am counting Tilda's flowers here)
10. a border punch

6 comments:

  1. Great card Merry - love the colours you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Merry. she looks super cute. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I think I might have to try this challenge sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful,I love this Tilda and your colours are so pretty!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so damn cute. I love the colours.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry, I have missed some beautiful creations while visiting your beautiful country (Sydney)! Well done! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails