Friday, September 11, 2009

So Kind Card......


Morning everyone, I am just a tad excited this morning as at 4pm I will head off with a car loaded with my craft gear and pick a friend up and head off to Tinaroo, Atherton Tablelands until 3pm Sunday. Yay!!! I can't decide what I am more excited about. The fact that I can create card without interruptions or the fact that someone else has to think what we will be eating and have to cook it. :-)
These cards are the last that I have made to swap this weekend. Making all these cards I to swap in the last four days I hope I am not all carded out. 26 in four days. Six of which are not coming with me as they used an old stampin up set.
So for these cards I used SU Pink Pirouette as the base card, added a strip of Night of Navy which I ran through my sewing machine without any thread. Added some SU felt flowers. On white card I stamped a flower from the 'Good Friend' set. I used Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Night of Navy inks. Finished with a 'So Kind' in Night of Navy from the 'Priceless' set.
Have a great weekend everyone and hopefully Monday I have something to show you.

7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous ;-) - have a great weekend Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, elegant! Now, you enjoy your crafty weekend, make a lot of wonderful things!! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cooking or cleaning and all that time to create? Mmmm, sounds like fun to me. Can't wait 'til Monday to see what you come back with. Have fun.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No cooking!!Sounds like holidays again, well better than holidays, creating all the weekend, work hard and show us photos on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Merry! I really like the flowers...are they felt?

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love these colors!

    You have a wonderful time and we want the stampin details when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Crafty Princes...they are felt flowers from stampin up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails