Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Red Inchies and Card

I am really happy with these inchies. The photos are little blurred I am thinking that is because of the shine from the stickers. I used a cornflakes box to cut into the 1 inch squares. Then covered them in thick black paper. I added some red sticker border stripes which I had just ordered.....these are great. Finished with these wonderful red sticker flowers that I have had in my collection for a little while but never sure how to use them...perfect for here. The stickers all came from the Sticker Store.

Even had time to create a card with the inchies....on a roll. I used black leather craft card for the base card. I layered the inchies onto red card, and gold jak paper. Finished off with a red ribbon along the bottom.

7 comments:

  1. gosh I don't know how you can do these. They are so tiny but you do such a great job with them
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful,love the gorgeous flowers!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are really effective. Well done.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's beautiful, so effectual, you inchies are fa bolus! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merry, I really like this - great colours and creative use of your inches! Thanks for your good wishes - I had a great day. ikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails