Thursday, September 3, 2009

From the Heart


This card is definetly out of my comfort zone....it's square and has way more things happening on it than I normally do. I used the sketch from Delightful Sketches #4....I created the scarecrow card here earlier. My intentions when I started creating this card was make one of my swap cards for Craftmad. Well I have the two circles and three flowers but totally went off track with the papers, they are meant to be spring. I started in spring. lol
I have used SU Bravo Burgandy as the base card, a layer of SU Always Artichoke. Along the top is SU Rose Red Card and Paper. Down the left is SU Night of Navy which has gone through the cuttlebug in the Stylize Flowers embossing folder. Layered on top is Always Artichoke which was run through the Swiss Dots folder. Bravo Burgandy for the base circle and topped with white and stamped with with an image from the SU Nice and Easy set. I used my aqua pen and Rich Regal inkspots to colour the cute girl in. Then topped with a little knotted ribbon. Finished with three medium sized retro flowers that I punched out and added white pearl bling to the centres.

5 comments:

  1. I like it. It's good to step out of our comfort zones as we might find something new that we realy like. Keep them coming Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fantastic job,love the sweet image and colours!!! It is always good to try different things!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such a cute image! Love it! Have a nice weekend! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails