Saturday, August 29, 2009

Craftmad August Sewing Swap


I am a bit late posting today as my computer decided that I should not be online first thing this morning. grrrrr! Maybe it was right as I ended up creating a wedding card and tidying up four of my gardens before it got too hot.

This is my cushion cover for my partner in the Craftmad Sewing swap for August. All except the black and white material I had received from other Craftmad members when we were doing a fat quarter swap. I added three of my crochet flowers to finish off the cover.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic cushion cover Merry, love the colours. I have not been able to do much with my garden this year, as the weather here in Scotland has been horrible. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cushion...love the pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,you are so very clever!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails