Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sharing some blogs I have discovered.

Sorry I have no card for you today...the kids have been keeping me busy or sidetracked while they are on school holidays.

I was doing a bit of blog hopping this morning and discovered this blog that I thought I should share. http://www.elizabethperry.com/woolgathering/

Christmas 2004 this lady was given a small notebook and started doing a sketch a day. Yes she is still going...different journal. But every day it has been something she has done or discovered around her to draw in the journal. Some days added a little bit of journalling. I think it's a wonderful idea and what wonderful memories to look back in the journal and remember those days.

I also have another blog worth a look at, I discovered this through Michele at Extremely Crafty.

Josefa has a lovely blog called http://misellopersonal.blogspot.com/ . Josefa hand draws all the people that she uses on her cards. The layouts are wonderful. Very clever.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Merry, Thank you for mentioning my blog and Josefa Laura's. I do hope you told her that you mentioned her. She'll be so pleased. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Best wishes,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails