Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Next Level Challenge Week 2 - Ribbon Frame

After visiting The Next Level blog I just had to try out their challenge for this week. The challenge was to create a card using a ribbon frame and they have a tutorial. I instantly thought my Tilda would look cute sitting on the ribbon. So I coloured Tilda using watercolour pencils and an aqua brush. Found some pink and brown ribbon to use in the frame. Finished by adding paper punched flowers as the background. So much fun...I will be using this frame again and again and again. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Next Level....Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the colours and Tilda looks like she is sitting in a window!!! Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, you did well with the ribbons! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails