Thursday, June 11, 2009

Helene's Birthday - One card and a Puppy Soft Toy



Happy Birthday to my friend Helene...her birthday is today. The last couple of times I have met up with Helene she has made a comment of how she would love to have a dog again. Her hubby though, is of a different opinion. So I thought I would create a little puppy to keep her company which also is very well house trained. So the pink puppy was created.
My daughter (13yo) created this card for Helene for her birthday. She has used some stickers from the Sticker store that I hadn't got to use yet. I like what she has done with them. I like the colouring and all the paper punched leaves and flowers...also the happy smiling chalked sun.
I don't know if you noticed but I have changed the background on my blog. I really like this soft green colour. If you would like something nice and new on your blog ..... definetly check out Izzie Grace Blog Backgrounds......there are so many to choose from. I can't wait until Christmas as there were lots of wonderful designs.

4 comments:

  1. You are so thoughtful, well done and the card is so cute, your friend will be happy, I am sure! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puppy!! I am sure your friend is happy wirh it as a substitute for a real doggie...
    Your daughter has definately card making talents!
    Happy Birthday to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful gift and your daughter has made a gorgeous card,she is just as talented as her mum!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blog you have Merry!! Beautiful cards, and lots of creativity.
    ~Yvonne~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails