Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Circle Flower For You ( Stampin Up and Paper Punches)

Good Morning everyone....... I am back. I think the dreaded lurgy was trying to get me yesterday...bit tired and sore throat kicking in. Back on track today though. Finally had a go at stamping this bird...he is so cute.

I used SU Kiwi Kiss for the base card a layer of paper from the SU Goodmorning Sunshine Pack. I stamped the bird from the SU Good Friend set. Created a circle punch flower using more of the SU papers as they are so bright and cheery. Finished off with a bit of curled up wire and a 'Just For You' sticker.

Just thinking....how I came to make this card was after discovering the piece of curled up wire on my desk and I had intentions of making a circle flower. So happy I discovered the wire. :-) Have a wonderful day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the flower its gorgeous......need to try one of these!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card dear Merry.
    that flower bird combination is fabulous
    love
    claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails