Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teddy Bear Card (Port Douglas, Queensland)

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. We did! The reason I went missing as my husband decided to book us into a motel in Port Douglas, Qld, for the long weekend. Can't say no to that. So we had a wonderful relaxing weekend playing tourist.

Below is the view from my daughters bedroom....along the little pebble pool to the plunge pool, to the dining table to my hubby cooking tea on the bbq.

Below is the view from our lounge area......we looked out to the Great Dividing Range with a golf course in the foreground.

When I returned home I couldn't help but have a try at one of the images I had won in Lauren Colless's blog candy. So here is a beautiful Kasazz teddy bear (Lazy Daisy) lazing in the flowers. A bit like I felt all weekend. :-) I have used pink card, layered with green which I have run through a Swiss Dots embossing folder then a layer of metallic mauve paper. I coloured the bear with watercolour pencils and an aqua pen. Added Kindy Glitz to the pink flowers and metallic chalk to the purple flowers. Finished with a silver sticker border top and bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,love the colours and your beautiful colouring!!! Looks like you had a lovely weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your weekend and your blog candy! Loving the colouring of Lazy Daisy and the card colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails