Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May Card Sketch Challenge - Craftmad

When I first saw this card sketch challenge I thought it was a little to simple. But I still had to have a go and love the results. I am so glad I tried it and will you the sketch a few more times yet. I used Bazzill Bling as the base card, the circle were from a decoupage sheet I had saved from a magazine as well as the greeting. A small strip of bazzill bling across the centre to hold the greeting and bling on the circles to finish the card off. Orange not a colour I normally use but I think this is one of my favourite cards. Have a wonderful Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails