Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hi ....I have been offline since Sunday morning.

Hi everyone, so nice to be back catching up with all my online friends. I have a lot to catch up on and I think it may have to wait until tomorrow as I have a headache today and my brain is really not thinking. But I shall return. Although I have a feeling I am going to have to move my blog over to hints of candy as my computer just won't let me use Merrymade other than going through Hints for Candy and through the Dashboard. I will see what I can discover tomorrow. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails