Friday, May 1, 2009

Flowers at Pinbroidery (Stitching Cards)


Good morning, I just had to share these two links with you. A clever lady over at Craftmad posted a wonderful card tote that she has made. Kez has included stitched cards in her tote which have the most wonderful patterns. You can go here to view and well worth your troubles if you want to see these wonderful patterns put to spectacular use. The second link is for Pinbroidery this is where Kez bought her patterns from.....they are just stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails