Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paper Punch Swap

This is the second card I created for the May Swap at Craftmad. Using more of the paper punches sent to me in the April swap. I used a light yellow gloss card for the base card, inked around the edges. Attached a scrap of brown card which I stamped the love birds on. Attached the ribbon and paper punched flowers and cirlces. I added leftover pieces of gold sticker to the centre of the flower and a gold heart for the birds to hold, and a gold border sticker for the top of the birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails