Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tilda Sweetheart Wish

I did not start out to do this card this way but because of a mistake it has. Love it when mistakes turn out better than what you had planned. :-)

I have used SU Bordering Blue as the base card, then a layer of purple stripe paper. I tried to use a punch to emboss and cut a fancy edge on the purple stripe paper but the punch got stuck. So I had to cut off the corner. Then I decided to add a sqaure of the SU Bordering on Blue to the corner of the purple stripe paper and pull it over and hold it down with a brad. Stamped the word wish and placed a gold sticker star around it and added more stars to the rest of the card. Coloured Tilda Sweetheart heart in using watercolour pencils and an aqua brush. Then cut her out and mounted her with 3D foam sqaures. Also stamped the little box for her to sit on.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails