Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stampin Up Flowers and Stickerstore Butterfly Stickers

Morning everyone, I am bit slow getting in here this morning as I had to whip this card up. My stampin up order arrived on Tuesday and this morning I finally got to put all the stamps together. How much easier is life now that Stampin up precut their stamps....brilliant. So this is my very quick card.

Sorry at this stage I don't remember any of the new names other than I have used the Stampin Up Good Friend stamp set, matching papers, felt flowers and the new blue from the In Colour range. I have added three little glitter butterflies from the Stickerstore and a Happy Birhtday sticker.

This is the jungle I am heading to now to try and tame.....I see this from my window as I type. Hopefully, tomorrow I post a tamer photo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your visiti to my blog, is a pleasure to have somebody of so far away.. I'm glad you liked my work. Thanks many regards and a nice week-end..!!!!

    Curra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails