Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time for a Tearbear

I use thick mulberry paper to create this bear. I used an aquabrush to draw the shape I needed on the paper and then tore the shape out. Then used chalk to go around all the edges to highlight them. Glued all the pieces together on a backing piece of paper. I find this makes it much more solid. Added the nose and the eyes and she came to life so I had to had a bow to finish her look off. I use a gel pen to draw the mouth and other details as this doesn't bleed into the paper.

1 comment:

  1. J'adore votre OURS, il est magnifique. Bravo. J'en ai aussi fait un, vous pouvez le voir sur mon blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails