Monday, February 9, 2009

Orange Daisies

This idea came from a friend of mine. I used Bazzil Bling as the base card, inked around the edges in black ink, stamped the two circles and 'So Kind' wording using the SU Priceless set. The flowers are my friends idea, although she used glitter (Hi Helen). Using a piece of gloss card I hand drew daisies on the front with a permanent marker, then using glue pen I filled the petals and centre with flocking (or as I call it fluff stuff). Then I cut the gloss card into tiles, used an emery board to distress the edges and stuck them to a piece of black board.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I like how you cut the paper. It is not the same size on each side. I like the vriation. Hope this makes sense.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails