Friday, February 13, 2009

Silver daisies

This time I tried glitter on Silver gloss card. I used SU Tempting Turquoise as the base card and then topped it with SU Pink Passion. I drew daisies on to silver gloss card with a black permanent marker then using a glue pen added glitters. I cut the gloss square into oblong shapes and attached to the card front. To finish off I added to blue eyelets and threaded a white ribbon through and tied into a bow. It needed something else so pinpricked around the right hand edge. Now this card is jetting it's way over to a girl in Finland for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails