Saturday, February 21, 2009

No Pictures

Sorry no photos today was too busy buying groceries and so forth yesterday. However, today should be a different story. I have every intention on completing my little paper bag for our swap over at Craftmad. I also need to make a card for my Dad's birthday tomorrow... nothing like leaving it till the last moment. I am also pulling apart a yoyo (suffolk puff) bedspread that my MIL made for my daughter. My daughter had it on her bed for a couple of years but it no longer suits her theme and has been sitting in the linen cupboard. I think this is a waste of all the time and effort that my MIL put into it. So I am making up a couple of cushion covers for my daughter and she will be able to keep them forever. The remainder I plan on turning into clowns or horses. I picked up patterns from my Mum yesterday, so a bit of sewing happening soon. Have a great Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails