Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lawn Bowls

I have made this card for my uncle whose birthday is this coming Friday. He used to be a greenkeeper for the locak bowls club so I am hoping that he enjoys this card. I used black leathercraft as the base card, then added a layer of SU Certainly Celery, then the front of an oval aperture card made from yellow leathercraft board. I attached the lawn bowls picture to the oval and then hot gold embossed around the edge of the oval, inked around the edge of the yellow card and added a brad in each corner. Finished off with two smaller lawn bowls pictures and a gold sticker happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails