Sunday, February 22, 2009

Handbags and Card

Well I did it! I finished off the two projects I set for myself to do yesterday. First was these cute handbags for the Craftmad February Swap. One of these I am to fill with crafting embellishments. They only measure 5cm across....so it will be filled with small embellishments. The second my partner is to somehow use to decorate our card for a swap in March. I cut the little bags out using my craftrobo.... the craftrobo and I had words...well I did. One day I will figure out that machine. :-) I decorated the pink bag using little pink paper rosettes, the left over bits of gold stickers and a scrap of SU rose red which I cut to shape using fancy edged scissors. I also cut a third bag shape out of cream pearl like paper which I used to line the pink bag with. The green bag, my daughter decorated. The green leather like paper is from Blue Edge Crafts. Melissa used Kaisercraft pearl bling and gold butterfly stickers (Sticker Store). i think I will have to cut out another couple to decorate and keep here as they are too cute.

Back view This is the card I created for my Dad's birthday today. I used black leathercraft card for the base card. Layerd with SU Really Rust and SU Old Olive. Then used a picture from my sports book. Added black corner stickers and a gold vertical Happy Birthday Sticker. (Sticker Store). It ended up being a quick card for me but I love the result.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails