Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dress cards

Good morning everyone, on this lovely sunshiney day. Once I post this I am off to take Scruff for a quick walk and then who knows what will happen.

Today I have two cards that I did for a Craftmad Card swap last year, theme clothing. The first card I used SU Pale Plum as the base card and stamped the background using clear versa mark and spots from SU Fun Filled set. To finish off the background I hand sewed gold sequins around the card. I then gold embossed a piece of sewing pattern and attached the card behind the topper. The topper I used purple card topped with SU Sage Shadow, the corner I cut on my craft robo, then added a gold dress sticker from the Sticker Store.

The second card I used a purple card as the base card. Cuttlebugged cream card using the 'Bloom' embossing folder. I stuck a corset sticker to a piece of board and made a skirt from thin gold edge stickers then I cut out the dress image and attached to the card. Finished off with gold Happy Birthday stickers and three lilac pearl bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails