Friday, February 27, 2009

Four little yoyos in a row

I had these little notelet cards sitting on my desk. They were perfect to add a yoyo too. The tricky part then was adding jus a little more embellishment. The 1st notelet I finished off with a little lace down the side and the stem has the word 'carefree' rubbed on. The second notelet I thought just adding the stem and an organza ribbon was plenty. Third notelet, I machine stitched two lines around the edge of the card in white. Added a cross grain ribbon for the stem which I zig zagged up the centre. Then added a little pink cross grain bow. The last little notelet I think still needs a little something. Just not sure what the something is. I added a dark green wire stem and leaf to the yoyo and finished off with a strip of embossed black board. I embossed with the cuttlebug folder 'Swiss Dots'.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails