Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The challenge is on at Craftmad

Well February has arrived and so have all the challenges and swaps over at Craftmad. We have a photographic challenge - FLOWERS. A card sketch challenge, the image is here. As a bonus challenge Kaye has thrown in three colours to use. Brown, Blue and Cream. There is also a scrap page sketch to try, the image is here. Also to fill up the month we are doing a swap with other members. We will be emailed a small bag template. The plan is to print out two, one to decorate and fill with small crafting goodies from our stocks and the other to leave plain. We will then send these on to our partners. Then for March our partner somehow incorporates the plain bag into a card for the March Swap.

Well here is my first go at the card sketch in which I used the sunflower images I recieved from our image swap at Craftmad last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails