Friday, February 20, 2009

10 minute card

Good morning everyone, my provider has decided that I can play on the computer today. Yesterday, I just couldn't get online. So I set myself a challenge, I restarted the computer and had to make a card before it came back on. Well the computer does restart a little quicker than I can create a card but in the end this card did only take 10 mins to make. I used SU Bravo Burgandy for my base card, SU Rose Red paper, then I attached a ribbon, cuttlebugged the topper using the Swiss dots embossing folder. Then added a lovely saying that I received from a talented person in Canada, Deborah, (nice to be able to find a use for one of the tags). To finish off I added three punched out hearts and a Silver Kaisercraft bling to each. What a shame I didn't think of this for Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails