Friday, January 30, 2009

Roses For You

I have had this card for a little while but never thought it was quite finished. So I have added the Gold For You stickers along the top and stamped flourishes (SU Priceless) in clear Versa Mark around the edge. The roses are stamped onto white gloss card in the brown ink. We then used white crayon to hightlight/outline certain areas of the roses. We then put brown ink onto a tissue and rubbed over the roses area. The crayon lines resisted the ink so therefore you end up with the nice highlights. Then we the area around the roses was rubbed with a blue ink to finish off the card topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails