Monday, January 5, 2009

January Card Sketch Challenge

I made this card for the Craftmad January Sketch Challenge. I decided to turn the sketch around and ended up moving the bow but otherwise the same.
I used SU cardstock River Rock as the base card, stamped the left hand side with flourishes from the SU Priceless set, added the ribbon, cuttlebugged Forest Branches onto white paper, then topped with the daisy picture that I was given by a lady in Canada a couple of years ago. So nice to finally find a use for it. Finished off with the little white bow and stamped 'Thanks'. Can't remember what stamping set the 'Thanks' comes from. It is a clear set that I use an acrylic block with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails