Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Decoupage


Hello this wonderful Tuesday morning. Today is the start of the school year for my daughter and she is off to the High School. That's our baby. :-(

Now for the card I have fun playing with yesterday. My Mum and I discovered this wonderful new UK magazine on the shelves late last year called 'Cardmaking in easy steps'. It was issue one and offered wonderful cards and lots of free papers, alas we have not another issue. I finally had time yesterday to cut out a couple of the decoupage sheets, so guess what my cards will look like in the next few days.

I decided not to add the big centre circle and flowers to this background I have saved them for another day. So I added the three pink material flowers with KaiserCraft Bling in middle and layered the smaller flowers with 3D foam. The centre of the main daisy is a bling split pin. The paper background was then layered onto SU black and SU Almost Amythest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails