Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Craftmad Sketch Challenge

Thought it was time to give the Craftmad Sketch Challenge -January another try. My first attempt was posted 5th January.

So I had the sketch and decided I should make a male card for a change.

I used:
Stamping Up cardstock - Chocolate Chip
The stripe paper I have had for a while so don't know the name.
Ribbon is from Uni-Trim with no name.
Topper is Stamping Up - Not Quite Navy and a piece of white board
Sticker is from the Sticker Store
Raffia bow and Best Wishes greetings from a magazine page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails