Monday, January 12, 2009

Colour Challenge


I made this card for the colour challenge #CC200 over at Splitcoast Stampers, Brilliant Blue, Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie. Not a combination that I would normally use but I like the end result. I had a wonderful time creating the patty cake. I cut a piece from and a foil patty cake liner, cut the icing from SU Sage Shadow, went around the edges of the icing with some ink, sewed on seed and bugle beads for a bit of sparkle. I then cut a real birthday candle in half and half way through the candle to the wick so that it would sit flat on the card. The cupcake was then added to layers of white which I stamped with swirls from SU Fun Filled, Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie. Base card is Brilliant Blue. I punched circles from Garden Green and cut white cirlces on my craft robo as I don't have a smaller circle punch. Then stamped with the cute milkshake and cupcake stamps from SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails