Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mouse Birthday


Hi everyone, I have decided it is time to discover this wonderful world of blog. There are so many things for me to learn e.g. a fantastic background and header, how to add photos nicely and much more. This is a card I made for my niece's third birthday. I used a mouse image that I received in an image swap over at Craftmad. I coloured the mice and cake in using SU pens and an aqua pen, added Kindy Glitz to the icing. I then stamped Happy Birthday on a pink ribbon and attached this to the bottom of the image before attaching to the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails