Monday, December 29, 2008

Making a start on 2009






Yesterday I finally had the urge to create a card. Haven't really felt like it since the millions of Christmas cards I seemed to have made. :-) My brother Mike's birthday is in the first week of Jan so thought I should start with him.
I used:
SU Cardstock Chocolate Chip
Close to Cocoa
Not quite Navy
Edged the paper and the letter 'M' with Timber Brown Stazon Ink
Paper is KaiserKraft Lone Ranger which I topped with SU ribbon Chocolate Chip.
I added three eyelets and just in case my brother forgot he is getting older I added the Letraset rub-on to remind him.
I just love all the wonderful names that the companies come up with to name their products.


2 comments:

  1. Very chic card! Is there a sentiment inside? I like this card very much, and I bet your brother will, too. I am making a card for my brother this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no sentiment when I made it. I tend to handwrite my sentiments in after the cardmaking. Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails