Thursday, December 4, 2008

December Sketch Challenge



I haven't forgotten about my blog. Life and the heat had kept me away. Yesterday, I needed to make a card for a friends birthday and decided to yous the Craftmad Sketch Challenge . It was helpful to have a starting point. I used:

White Bazill Bling

Stampin Up Board Rose Red, Always Artichoke

Stampin Up Flourish - Priceless

Gold ribbon

The rose I recieved as a birthday present from another crafting lady. She had stamped and embossed some of her favourite stamps for me. Great idea.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful cards Thank you so much for spreading the word about http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.com.
    Thank you so much for making us a success :)
    Have a great week,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails