Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Bauble

This is the last of my 2008 Christmas Card Creations. I had a good time with these. Creating the topper I used cream board with rounded corners. I tore an edge off a piece of paper and placed it about 1cm from the top of the topper then inked the area that was showing. Then used SU Priceless Flourish, I stamped over the inked area while the paper was still there to mask the remainder of the topper. I then punched a cirle in the paper and used this as a stencil to ink the baubles. Once it was inked I left the punched out paper there to mask the topper while I stamped the flourish. The elongated shape I cut on the craft robo. I used SU Rose Red inkspots and Black ink for the flourishes. I then used gold sticker leftoves for the tops of the bauble and the string holding it, added a gold Merry Christmas sticker. I then sewed the topper to the SU Rose Red card with two rows of straight stitching. Great Fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails