Thursday, November 27, 2008
I did these two cards for the August Swap theme Vellum over at Craftmad
Vellum has been sitting in my pile of papers and I don't tend to use it often as I am never sure how to attach it to a card. So this swap was fun to make me figure it out. The first card I used a vellum with a fern print on it and inked the edges of the card, added a premade tag and flowers with a split pin through the centre which holds the vellum on. The second card I attached the vellum with the eyelets across the top and the strip of cuttlebugged board along the bottom. The embossing I brushed over with a metallic chalk. I also used butterflies from Stampin Up Priceless set. Great fun.