Friday, November 28, 2008

Swaps



Thought I would go through my photos of the swaps I have participated during the year and post them for you to see. I will start back in January when we did a Valentine swap at Craftmad. The first card I created the tear bear from thick Mulberry paper then put him in an envelope that I cut from some pink paper. Stamped out the word 'love'. Also paper punched a collection of hearts. The second card - I cut the hearts out using my craftroobo and then added a little bling and chalk. Wording is a rubon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails