Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blogs and Bears

Today I thought I would share some more bears. These are bears that I have sewn. My first bear was a present for an online friends first son who was born almost a year ago. This friend then asked for a second so that she could rotate the bears. I thought I might as well make a couple more as they are so much fun to create.
Wow, I have so much to learn about this blogging. I have been looking at other blogs and wondering how to get those lovely backgrounds they have. Well I happened upon this site this morning http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/secrets.php Now I need to happen upon some TIME to do a little reading and playing.

1 comment:

  1. These are just the SWEETEST little things! I wish I had sewing talents, but alas, they escaped me. (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails